American Roulette is the classic Vegas game that is sure to have you on the edge of your seat.
This fast-paced casino game is very similar to the classic European game, with the addition of '00' changing things up.
Roulette just got better.
How to Bet
The aim of American Roulette is to pick the number, combination of numbers or area of the wheel that the ball will land on.
You can place chips on individual numbers, groups of numbers or areas around the roulette wheel.
- Straight up - 35/1 - place the chip on a single number
- Split - 17/1 - place the chip between two numbers
- Street - 11/1 - place the chip on the outer boundary line to cover three numbers
- Corner - 8/1 - place the chip at the corner where four numbers meet
- Top Line - 6/1 - bet on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, 3 by placing your chip on the 0 and 1 inner boundary
- Line - 5/1 - bet on two street bets by placing your chip on the inner boundary line between two rows
- Column - 2/1 - bet in one of the boxes labelled '2 to 1'
- Dozen - 2/1 - bet on a group of 12 numbers
- Even - 1/1 - betting on colour, even/odd, low/high
La Partage - Half Back Rule
You will receive half of your stake back on all even money bets when the ball lands on 0 or 00.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player: 97.37%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £97.37 of wins.