Super Sic Bo is the thrilling casino dice game that is sure to have you on the edge of your seat.
The brand-new look brings a super-charged excitement to this classic casino game.
With random multipliers added to every game, the potential payouts can be as much as 1,000x your bet.
Super Sic Bo is the fast-paced casino dice game that promises plenty of excitement.
Played with three regular dice, the aim of this game is to predict the outcome of shaking them.
When betting time expires, the dice are shaken in the game's dice shaker.
While the dice are shaking, random multipliers are applied to a number of the bet spots.
You can play many different kinds of bets in this game.
Each of these bets will offer their own payout.
- Small/Big - place your bet on the total of the three dice being small (4-10) or big (11-17)
- Odd/Even - place your bet on the total number of the dice being odd or even
- Total - place your bet on any of the 14 betting areas labelled 4-17
- Single - place your bet on any of the six betting areas labelled 1-6
- Double - place your bet on any of the six double-labelled betting areas
- Triple - place your bet on any of the six triple-labelled betting areas
- Any Triple - place your bet on this box to cover all six different triple bets at once
- Combination - place your bet on any or all 15 possible two-dice combinations
The Winning Numbers section displays the most recent winning numbers.
The result of the most recent game is shown on the left-hand side.
This displays the pattern of the bet results - small, big, triple.
Each cell represents the result of a past round.
This allows you to better understand the trends of the most recent games.
|Big / Small||1/1|
|Odd / Even||1/1|
|Double||8 - 87/1|
|Triple||150 - 999/1|
|Any Triple||30 - 87/1|
|Total 4 or 17||50 - 499/1|
|Total 5 or 16||20 - 249/1|
|Total 6 or 15||15 - 87/1|
|Total 7 or 14||12 - 29/1|
|Total 8 or 13||8 - 24/1|
|Total 9 or 12||6 - 49/1|
|10 or 11||6 - 24/1|
|Combination||5 - 24/1|
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 97.22%
The expected return to player is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £97.22 of wins.