Marching Legions

Visit Ancient Rome and discover the possibility to win big in Marching Legions!

Legionaries march across the reels to activate Marching Re-spins, and the Free Spins meter will be filled when stacks of legionaries are displayed.

Land the required amount and you will trigger Free Spins, where you can play with re-spins and the opportunity to land a maximum prize of 10,000x your bet! 

Prepare for battle.

    Marching Legions Slot Game Overview

    The bet sizes available in Marching Legions range from 10p to £20.

    Betting in this game is fixed at 243 paylines.


    Re-spin and Collect

    If a full stack of the legionary symbol lands, it becomes a marching stack (sticky, and walking), and a re-spin is unlocked.

    Prior to each spin in the Re-spins feature, all marching stacks of legionaries move one step to the left.

    Any extra full stacks of legionary symbols landing during Re-spins will also become marching stacks.

    As long as one or more marching stack of legionaries is present on the game area, re-spins will keep taking place.

    Legionary stacks are collected when they move out from the game area.

    You must complete all live levels on the collect meter to activate Free Spins, which corresponds to 330 marching stacks of legionaries collected.

    The bet values for each collected marching stack is saved and the bet used in the Free Spins feature, is the weighted average bet size during the collection, with weights proportional to a number of marching stacks collected.

    The average bet size must be an integer multiplier of the minimum bet. If this is not the case, it is rounded according to the rules of stochastic rounding, e.g. if the average becomes 1.2x the minimum bet, with a 20% probability it will be rounded to 2x the minimum bet and with 80% probability it will be rounded to 1x the minimum bet.

    Free Spins

    Free Spins is played in waves, beginning with the first wave.

    One marching stack of legionaries starts at the reel furthest to the right during the initial wave.

    In the same way as seen in Re-spins, all marching stacks move one step to the left before each spin, and any additional full stacks of legionary symbols landing become marching stacks.

    In the Free Spins feature there is a Collect symbol on reel 5, and if you accumulate three of these symbols then the next wave is triggered.

    When this feature starts, you receive a single Collect symbol automatically.

    Each wave continues until the point where no more marching stacks are left on the game area.

    The next wave commences after the completion of a wave if it has been triggered, otherwise the Free Spins feature will conclude.

    The second wave begins with two marching stacks on the two rightmost reels, the third wave starts with three, etc. Any waves after the fifth wave all start with five marching stacks that cover the whole of the game area.

    On a free spin, any legionary stacks will not be collected.


    A Nudge feature is available in all game modes, and in this part of the game partial stacks of legionary symbols can nudge into full stacks.

    You can unlock the nudge feature only if no marching stacks of legionaries are displayed on the reel area, and a minimum of two partial stacks have landed.

    Return to Player

    Return To Player (RTP): 98.12%.

    The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.

    For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £98.12.

    More Slots you might like

    Gold Rush Express

    7's Deluxe: Jackpot King

    Bigger Bass Bonanza

    Secrets of the Phoenix