- Available On:
- Slot Game
- Coin Sizes:
- 1p - 50p
- Free Spins with Locked Wilds, Wheel Bonus
How To Play
Crack Sherlock Holmes’ biggest case yet and take home an unforgettable win.
Land 3 Bonus Symbols to enter the Picker Puzzle Room with two bonus games. Spin the wheel in the Blackwood Wheel Bonus to earn cash and Free Spins, and solve clues in the Hunt Bonus to earn a Bonus Doubler and Locked Wilds.
Plus, there’s a Mystery Multiplier and Teamwork Feature that’ll earn you extra cash in the main game.
Let the hunt begin.
How to Bet
Sherlock Holmes - The Hunt for Blackwood features 30 paylines for 60 coins.
30 Lines + Feature
Displays the current number of coins being played. Betting is fixed at 30 paylines which costs 60 coins.
Displays the current coin value shown in currency.
- Press the left arrow (-) to decrease the coin value.
- Press the right arrow (+) to increase the coin value.
Press to submit the bet and spin the reels.
- Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a given number of spins at the current coin value.
- After selecting the desired bet configuration, press 'Auto Spin', and choose how many spins to play at the current bet settings.
- Auto Spin plays the specified number of spins until the'Stop' button is pressed, a bonus is triggered, or the balance is insufficient to spin again.
Mystery Multiplier Feature
The Mystery Multiplier feature can trigger after any base game spin that does not also trigger a bonus. Multipliers from 2x to 10x multiply the entire win for that spin. Outcomes are paid only after the multiplier is revealed.
The Teamwork feature can trigger after any base game spin, turning all Holmes and Watson symbols to the combined Holmes/Watson symbol.
Check out the paytable for win values.
Both the Teamwork feature and Mystery Multiplier feature can be triggered on the same spin.
Wins are paid only after the Teamwork Feature triggers.
Three Bonus scatter symbols anywhere on reels 1, 3, and 5 trigger the Picker Puzzle.
- Begin with 5 picks and select from objects in Sherlock’s room to reveal clues that can lead to cash awards, and to one of two bonuses.
- Cash Collect 1 cash clue to win 2x the triggering bet amount, 2 cash clues for 5x the bet, or 3 cash clues for 10x the bet. Cash clues displaying +1 also award an additional pick.
- The Hunt Bonus - Collect 3 map clues to win 10 free spins in The Hunt Bonus, or 4 to win 15 free spins.
- Blackwood Wheel Bonus - Collect 3 wheel clues to win the Blackwood Wheel Bonus. Collect 4 wheel clues to earn a richer initial wheel.
- An awarded bonus begins after all picks are complete. Any cash award earned in the Picker Puzzle carries forward into the bonus.
- Bonus symbols appear on reels 1, 3, and 5 in base game only.
Blackwood Wheel Bonus
- Spin the wheel in the Blackwood Wheel Bonus and collect prizes while attempting to elude Blackwood.
- The wheel can contain prize values, Blackwood wedges and Sherlock wedges.
- The wheel changes after the 4th spin and again after the 8th spin to offer higher prizes, Sherlock wedges, and more Blackwood wedges. Sherlock prize values increase when the wheel changes.
- A bonus earned with 4 wheel clues in the Picker Puzzle has a richer initial wheel which also includes a Sherlock wedge.
- Begin with 3 active pointers. Any active pointer that lands on a Blackwood wedge is deactivated. If all pointers are disabled the bonus ends. If any active pointer lands on a Sherlock wedge, all pointers are reactivated and the Sherlock prize for that wheel is won.
- All prizes pointed to by active pointers are won, including any pointers reactivated by Sherlock on that spin.
If at least one pointer is active at the completion of 10 spins, the total bonus win, including any win from the initiating Picker Puzzle, is doubled and the bonus ends.
All wheel values, including Sherlock prizes, are multiplied by coin value.
The Hunt Bonus
- Help Holmes and Watson locate the 5 scenes of Blackwood's crimes.
- Play 10 free spins if 3 map clues were found in the Picker Puzzle, or 15 free spins if 4 map clues were found.
- 5 locations are circled on the reel map, marking the scenes of Blackwood’s crimes. If a Holmes or Watson symbol lands on any of these locations, that symbol becomes a Locked Wild and stays locked in that location for the remaining free spins.
- If Holmes and Watson lock on all 5 crime scene locations, the total bonus win at the end of the spins, including any win from the initiating Picker Puzzle, is doubled.
Holmes and Watson symbols are Wild and substitute for all other symbols.
Reels used in The Hunt Bonus are different from the reels used in the base game. The free spins cannot be retriggered.
Free spins are played at the same coin value and same number of lines as the triggering spin.
Return to Player (RTP)
Return to Player: 95.03%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £95.03 of wins.
Michelle R won £42,428
on Secrets of the Phoenix
Rajesh N won £36,120
on Secrets of the Phoenix
Greg B won £27,600
on Live Roulette
Omar R won £19,000
on Live Blackjack
Pawel K won £14,688
on Secrets of the Phoenix