|Top Payout:||Game Jackpot|
Diamond Bonanza How to Play
Line bet is fixed at £1
Displays current number of paylines selected. Click BET ONE button to increase the number of paylines played. BET MAX will select 5 paylines. Choose between 1-5 paylines.
Click to SPIN or BET MAX button and submit your bet.
Auto Spin allows you to select the number of spins you want the slot to make, while you relax and let the game do the work for you. It automatically stops for Bonus Games, or you can use the Stop Button anytime, so you’re always in control. To activate Auto Spin, simply spin the reels with your desired number of lines – so if you want to Bet Max make sure you Bet Max in the spin before you activate Auto Spin. Then, select Auto from the game controls and choose the number of spins you desire. You can customize Auto Spin further by clicking on the Advanced Options tab:
• If single win exceeds’ will stop Auto Spin if you win above a certain amount on one spin.
• If balance goes above’ will stop Auto Spin if your total account balance goes above a set amount.
• If balance goes under’ will stop Auto Spin if your total account balance goes below a set amount.
• On any win’ will stop Auto Spin every time you win.
HOW TO WIN THE JACKPOT
To win the progressive jackpot a player needs to bet on 5 lines and wins the jackpot when 5 diamond symbols are hit on line 5.
• Only one win, the highest win, is awarded on any single pay-line.
• Wins on separate pay-lines are added.
• Each spin is completely random and independent. It is not affected by previous spins or the start position of the reels. Each reel is independent and is not affected by any other reel.
• Once the game has been commenced (by pressing any SPIN button) the game cannot be discontinued.
• This game is played over the Internet which is a communication medium that is known to be imperfect. Messages to or from your display device and the game servers may be lost or interrupted. If you have wagered on a game but have not started the game when you are disconnected, the game will not take place. If you have wagered and have started the game when you are disconnected the game will be recorded on the game servers and the bet will stand and the outcome will be reflected in your account status.
• In the event of a disconnection during a spin, reconnecting should cause the game to commence from the point at which it terminated. In the event a game cannot for any reason be recommenced in this way this is considered a malfunction. In the event of disconnection the records stored on the game server shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made.
• Malfunction voids all pays and play.