|Max Payout||10,000 x coin size|
|Features:||3 x Bonus Games|
Chuzzle Slots How to Play
Multi-line Slots allow you to bet on more than one win line. When you play slots you win by matching symbols along your win lines, so betting on more lines increases your chances of winning. If you choose to bet on more than one line your coin size, which is the amount you bet on each line, will be multiplied by the number of lines. So if you bet 20p per line and bet on 20 lines you'll be betting £4 per spin
Simply click on the + or - buttons beside the coin size display to toggle through the different coin sizes. But please remember that because you’re playing with a max of 20 lines, your chosen coin size will be multiplied by 20 for every spin if you bet max
You can choose how many paylines you play by pressing the BET ONE button to add further lines or by pressing the BET MAX button for 20 lines.
To start a game click SPIN or BET MAX
Auto Spin allows you to select the number of spins you want the slot to make, while you relax and let the game do the work for you. It automatically stops for Bonus Games, or you can use the Stop Button anytime, so you’re always in control. To activate Auto Spin, simply spin the reels with your desired number of lines – so if you want to Bet Max make sure you Bet Max in the spin before you activate Auto Spin. Then, select Auto from the game controls and choose the number of spins you desire. You can customize Auto Spin further by clicking on the Advanced Options tab:
• If single win exceeds’ will stop Auto Spin if you win above a certain amount on one spin.
• If balance goes above’ will stop Auto Spin if your total account balance goes above a set amount.
• If balance goes under’ will stop Auto Spin if your total account balance goes below a set amount.
• On any win’ will stop Auto Spin every time you win.
CHUZZLE PARADE SCATTER BONUS
Get 3 or more Chuzzle Parade Bonus symbols in view and you’ll win Free Spins with the Chuzzle Parade (x3 = 10 free spins, x4 = 20 free spins, x5 = 50 free spins). All of the Bonus Round symbols are available in the Free Spins Round – including the chance to win more Free Spins
PICK A BOTTLE SCATTER BONUS
If more than 3 Bottle symbols end up in view then you’ll be taken to the simplest Bonus Round of all. Simply pick a Bottle and you’ll see your winnings multiplied!
CHUZZLE REACTION SCATTER BONUS
3 Chuzzle Reaction Scatter Bonus symbols, connected either horizontally or vertically, will take you into the Chuzzle Reaction Scatter Bonus. The game works just like an automatic game of Chuzzle, with matching sets of Chuzzles exploding and awarding you a cash payout. The more wins that are created, the more Chuzzles disappear and the more chances of a win you’ll have. The game stops when there are no more new wins, and you collect everything in your Winnings Display.
• Only one win, the highest win, is awarded on any single pay-line.
• Wins on separate pay-lines are added.
• Each spin is completely random and independent. It is not affected by previous spins or the start position of the reels. Each reel is independent and is not affected by any other reel.
• Once the game has been commenced (by pressing any SPIN button) the game cannot be discontinued.
• This game is played over the Internet which is a communication medium that is known to be imperfect. Messages to or from your display device and the game servers may be lost or interrupted. If you have wagered on a game but have not started the game when you are disconnected, the game will not take place. If you have wagered and have started the game when you are disconnected the game will be recorded on the game servers and the bet will stand and the outcome will be reflected in your account status.
• In the event of a disconnection during a spin, reconnecting should cause the game to commence from the point at which it terminated. In the event a game cannot for any reason be recommenced in this way this is considered a malfunction. In the event of disconnection the records stored on the game server shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made.
• Malfunction voids all pays and play.